Saturday, February 28, 2015

One More Reason

Still not convinced that filling out the StitchMAP questionnaire is something you want to do? Let me clue you into one more enticing tidbit of information . . . 
Those who do take the time to return the questionnaire become eligible to win prizes and surprises!! Quite often fun, stitching-related prizes are offered up for those participating in the Fun Friday Tutes, the Teasers, and other activities on StitchMAP.  

Just this past week, several StitchMAP members, including myself, received a little something in the mail, for participating in the Weaving FFT:
We each received a vintage set of  alphabet transfers and a little something more personalized to our own needlework tastes.  I'm thoroughly pleased with the contents of the envelope I received - it was right up my stitching alley! How'd the "powers that be" know what would be perfect for me? The responses I gave on my questionnaire!  But guess what? No completed questionnaire, no prizes!  What'cha waiting for??!

No comments: